Support and Engagement Worker - Job Pack
Job Title : Support & Engagement Worker
Responsible to : Team Leader (Generalist Advice)
Salary Scale : SCP 25 (£23,111) pro-rata
Hours : 29.6 hrs. per week
Annual Leave : 25 days p.a. plus 13 BH, pro-rata
An exciting opportunity for an innovative and creative Housing Support & Engagement Worker to join our Lloyds Foundation funded project as it develops and expands its reach across Leeds communities
Our ‘My Place’ project works with clients who are homeless and/or vulnerably housed – we are seeking an experienced Support & Engagement Worker to provide a resource for this project; and work across other organisational support and engagement projects.
- Work with clients on a one to one basis and in groups in order to improve the clients’ housing situation and wellbeing.
- Support clients to identify goals and to take appropriate actions.
- Undertake action planning and reviews with clients to help them achieve their housing goals.
- Maintain and manage a complex caseload.
- Provide intensive 1:1 support at locations across the city as suitable to clients.
- Actively participate in service reviews; and complete impact monitoring paperwork for service evaluation.
- Deliver group sessions on topics including money management, tenancy maintenance, cooking and eating on a budget
- Represent the service as appropriate - deliver presentations and attend third party team meetings as required.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, 38 days leave (pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays) and a 5% employer contribution pension package.
For informal enquiries about the role please contact Dave Gilbert, Generalist Advice Team Leader, on email@example.com
For a full job pack please visit https://www.betterleeds.org.uk/about-blc/vacancies
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 8.30am Thursday 3rd January
Interviews: Tuesday 8th January