Programme Manager - Job Pack
Job Title : Programme Manager
Responsible to : CEO
Salary Scale : SCP 25 (£28,785) pro-rata, from 1st April 2019;
5% Employers Pension Contribution
Hours : 29.6 hrs per week
Annual Leave : 25 days p.a. plus 8 statutory days (pro rata)
An exciting opportunity for an innovative and creative individual to join Better Leeds Communities in a new organisational post.
Reporting to the CEO, the post holder will be accountable for the performance and progress of a minimum of 4 assigned projects at Better Leeds Communities.
- Plan, organise, schedule and monitor delivery of project outcomes to ensure effective, efficient and quality assured provisions; and produce robust, accurate and timely reports for internal use and for funders as required.
- Be accountable for, manage and monitor project budgets
- Develop and deliver Service Delivery Plans for assigned projects
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal projects and external agencies, representing assigned projects on behalf of Better Leeds Communities
- Develop excellent partnership working arrangements and referral routes both internally and externally.
- Provide Leadership and Management to staff, including recruitment, induction, supervision and support
- Keep up to date with recent changes to legislation, management practice, policies and procedures, QA systems and trends in the sector
- Use IT for statistical recording, record keeping and document production
- To manage and provide accurate and detailed project reporting on time and to a high standard to the CEO/ Board of Directors and funders as required.
This post is subject to a Basic DBS Check.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, 33 days leave (pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays) and a 5% employer contribution pension package.
For informal enquiries about the role please contact Taira Kayani CEO email@example.com
A ful job pack can be found at the bottom of this page
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am Sunday 31st March 2019
Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019