Linking Leeds connects you to relevant services in your area which will benefit your overall health and wellbeing.
Our Wellbeing Coordinators will work closely with you to understand your needs and will then help you to access relevant services and groups in your community. This could include:
- A specialist mental health service
- General fitness or ‘get active’ classes
- Employment advice and volunteering opportunities
- Healthy eating or healthy walking groups
- Community, faith or cultural groups
- Support groups for physical conditions or emotional difficulties
- Money or housing advice services
- Creative groups including art, gardening or music
Who is the service aimed at?
It is a free service aimed at anyone who may need support or who may benefit from having more of a connection with their local community. This could include those who:
- Feel low, anxious or depressed
- Feel lonely or isolated
- Would like to feel more healthy
- Would like to know what activities and groups are available
- Want to benefit their overall health and wellbeing
The service is available for people aged 16 or over who live in Leeds.
How do I access the service?
You can contact us directly on 0113 336 7612 or contact us by email at email@example.com
Your GP can also refer you to one of our Wellbeing Coordinators.
Please note: this service does not offer any support services such as counselling or crisis support. If you need to speak to someone urgently please speak to your GP or call NHS 111.
This is an NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group funded project led by Community Links in association with Better Leeds Communities, Barca Leeds, Feel Good Factor, Leeds Mind, Leeds City Council, Leeds Irish Health and Homes, and Age UK.