Better Leeds offer free advice to anyone in Leeds. Established in 2002, we’re one of the largest advice providers in Leeds and members of Advice Leeds.
We are impartial, independent and free. We take referrals on any of the topics on the left from people needing advice, their support workers or third parties.
We are quality assured to the Advice Quality Standard. We are also members of Advice UK - the UK’s largest support network for free independent advice centres.
For details of where we are located, and venues from which we deliver advice in Children's Centres, please click here.
To contact us, please ring 01132753498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our Blogs, please click here.
- National Debtline | 0808 8084000 | www.nationaldebtline.co.uk (Telephone advice only)
- Adviceguide | www.adviceguide.org.uk
- Child Benefit Enquiry Line| 0300 200 3100 | www.hmrc.gov.uk/childbenefit
- Disability Benefits Helpline |03457 123 456| www.gov.uk/dwp
- Pension Credit Claim Line | 0800 731 7898 | www.thepensionservice.gov.uk
- Tax Credits Helpline |0300 200 3300 | www.hmrc.gov.uk
- Veterans UK Freeline | 0800 169 2277 | www.veterans-uk.info
- Winter Fuel Payments Helpline| 08459 15 15 15 | www.gov.uk/winter-fuel-payment